CEMIC – Centre d’Enginyeria de Microsistemes per a Instrumentació i Control
CEMIC is a research and technology transfer centre specialized in electronic engineering and information technologies. Its activity is focused on the development of European and national projects, and it is proactive in promoting and maintaining the loyalty of industrial partners in R & D & I projects. CEMIC develops active policies for the protection of intellectual property and has a flexible and multidisciplinary organization.
- Research under request and National and International R&D&I Projects in the field of Electronic Engineering and ICT.
- Pre-industrialization of research through the human and technical resources of 12 Laboratories and 1 Prototyping Unit.
- Technological surveillance services, valorization of knowledge and technologies, and scientific-technological and innovation advice.
- Development of sensors and actuators based on microelectronic technologies.
- Intelligent measurement and control of systems based on gas sensors (electronic noses), and methods for correcting non-idealities of sensors and actuators.
- Signal processing in optoelectronic and radio frequency systems.
- VLSI CMOS. BiCMOS. FPGAs.
- Position measurement and control of nanometric displacements. FIB. SEM-TEM-HREM. Characterization.
- Metal oxides. Semiconductors. Eco-friendly inks for semiconductor inkjet printers. Characterization.
- High speed camera design. SPADs. Molecular detection by fluorescence and autofluorescence.
- Flexible and transparent electronics. Inkjet for electronic devices.
93 402 13 16