General information about this site
Bosch i Gimpera Foundation
Baldiri Reixac, 4-8, Parc Científic Barcelona, Torre D, 08028 Barcelona (Spain)
Telephone number: +34 93 403 99 00
Fax number: +34 93 448 94 34
1. The Bosch i Gimpera Foundation is inscribed in the register of private foundations of the Generalitat of Catalonia with the registration number 22, and its VAT identification number is G-08906653.
2. The information contained in the website of the Bosch i Gimpera Foundation aims to publicize the activities and services provided by the FBG. The Bosch i Gimpera Foundation is responsible for the integrity, authenticity, updating, accessibility and usability of the information and services disseminated through this website. In this regard, please make sure to check the date of the last update in each different case.
3. This website and all its contents, including text, images, sounds, databases, code, and any other materials are the property of the Bosch i Gimpera Foundation or of third parties who have duly authorized their use. All materials are protected by intellectual property laws. The owners reserve the right to take appropriate legal action to repair the damages caused by any act that violates the intellectual property rights pertaining to these contents.
4. The Bosch i Gimpera Foundation has implemented adequate security measures to ensure that the site and its servers are kept free from malware.
5. The website of the Bosch i Gimpera Foundation provides links to Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube, with the aim of raising awareness on its online presence in social networks. Once one of these websites is accessed, the user must abide by their respective terms and conditions.
6. The Bosch i Gimpera Foundation reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to change and update its website.
7. Any possible conflicts related to the website of the Bosch i Gimpera Foundation will be determined exclusively by the courts of Barcelona. Users of the website, regardless of the territorial jurisdiction from which they access it, comply with and respect this clause, expressly waiving any jurisdiction that may apply.
Personal data protection
In the event that users provide personal data, these will be processed in accordance with the relevant legislation on protection of personal data. It must be noted that the website of the Bosch i Gimpera Foundation is not one of the publicly available sources included in these regulations.
a) Data collected through forms
1. The website of the Bosch i Gimpera Foundation contains links that allow users to download various forms for the collection of personal data. Proper disclaimers are included in all these forms.
2. When required by the regulations on data protection, users will be asked to consent to the processing and transfer of their personal data, as indicated in the relevant disclaimer.
3. In any case, the Bosch i Gimpera Foundation only processes personal data which are adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the specific, explicit, and legitimate purposes for which they have been collected. It also guarantees the security of the personal data of the users of this website through the application of different technical and organizational security measures.
b) Data transmission
The transmission of data is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. The data generated by browsing the website of the Bosch i Gimpera Foundation will only be processed for strictly technical purposes and by staff bound to secrecy.
Cookies are small text files that were initially created to facilitate navigation, although they have subsequently been applied to other areas.
Cookies can be classified into two types depending on the length of time they remain active in the user’s computer:
- Session cookies: their purpose is to collect and store data while the user is navigating the website. Usually, this type of cookies only store the information needed to provide the specific service requested by the user.
- Persistent cookies: these cookies outlast user sessions and can be accessed and processed for a period of time defined by the developer of the cookie, from minutes to several years.
The Bosch i Gimpera Foundation website uses Google Analytics cookies to monitor the data traffic, compile reports on how visitors use the site, and store the default language of the user. However, users can disable and/or eliminate these cookies by following the instructions of their browser.
The specific cookies used in this website are:
- _utma: tracks the amount of visits to the website, and the time of the first and last visits.
- _utmb: tracks the time a user entered the website. These cookies expire once the session ends.
- _utmc: tracks the time a user leaves the website. These cookies expire thirty minutes after closing the session, to prevent double-counting in subsequent visits.
- _utmz: stores information about the user’s whereabouts. For instance, which search engine and keywords were used, and the actual location of the user.