Technology Transfer at the UB: on-line workshop for IQTC researchers
- Presentation of Bosch i Gimpera Foundation, the UB’s technology transfer office.
- Valorization and Licensing. Eva Martín (FBG)
– Invention disclosures assessment
– Technology protection (patents, copyrights, trade secret / know-how)
– Technology valorization (Proof of Concept programs)
– Technology license
- Business Creation. Jose Conde (FBG)
– Key questions to start a business
– Entrepreneurship support programs at the UB
– Spin-off creation procedure at the UB
- Contract Research. Salvador Mena (FBG)
– University-Industry collaboration
– Commercialization and marketing of UB’s expertise
– Benefits of public-private collaboration
This workshop is funded by the Secretariat for Universities and Research of the Department of Business and Knowledge of the Government of Catalonia, and are co-funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).