AreaImmunology / Autoimmune
IndicationProgramming and development of the immune system
Nutrients 2019; 11 (5), art. no. 999
Immune development in prematurity
- Testing the effect of bioactive compounds.
- Diets design and ingredient incorporation into feed.
- Host immune development: humoral and cellular immune response, composition of lymphoid tissues.
- Intestinal immune system: microbiota composition, intestinal barrier.
- Immune functions: phagocytosis, cytotoxic activity, lymphocyte composition and functionality.